You'll be able to remain as cool as a cucumber during the long, hot summers with this impressive 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner. This environmentally-friendly, Energy Star compliant model uses R410A refrigerant and is designed to deliver cool air to any room up to 450 square feet in size. It comes with three different fan speeds which can be programmed, controlled and monitored via the electronic LED display unit and convenient integrated remote control feature. Getting a good night's sleep won't be a problem since the model's trendy sleep mode ensures the room doesn't get too cool during the night. You can also program the appliance to start up and shut down anytime you choose with the automatic on/off feature. This model comes with a direct drain feature, a single hose design and has a 54-pint capacity per 24 hours. Moving this tasteful air conditioner from room to room is a breeze due to its built-in castors. For added peace of mind this sleek appliance comes with an 18-month parts and labour warranty with in-home service.
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- 54 pint capacity per 24 hours with direct drain feature
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- 3 Fan speeds (High - Med - Low)
- Electronic controls with integrated remote and LED display
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Single hose design
- Castors for easy portability
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16" to 79 15/16" wide
- Exhaust hose length: 47 4/16" (120 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.