The heat and humidity will never get the best of you with this striking 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner. This environmentally-friendly unit cools down your room with R410A refrigerant to make sure no harm is done to the ozone layer. This Energy Star-compliant model will enable you to lower your power bills while it effectively cools down any area up to 450 square feet in size. You'll be able to select from three different fan speeds and keep your room as comfortable as can be with variable temperatures between 17°C and 30°C (62°F to 86°F). Electricity can also be saved via the device's convenient automatic on/off feature which allows you to program the appliance to suit your schedule. The easy-to-read electronic LED display and handy remote control make it simple to set and monitor the temperature from anywhere in the room. This powerful model comes with a popular single-hose design and is easy to transfer from room to room with its helpful built-in handles and castors. This handsome air conditioner is available in both grey and white and comes with an attractive 18-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- 10,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 450 sq.ft.
- Environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant
- Single hose design
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 3 Fan speeds
- Automatic on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Variable temperature range from 17°C to 30°C (62°F to 86°F)
- Built-in handles and castors allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 24 2/16" - 96 3/16" wide
- Exhaust hose length: 48 5/16" (150 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.